Thursday, September 7, 2006

The Roots

I saw The Roots last night at the Roxy in West Hollywod last night for free. It was such an intimate gathering. We were right in the front row -- seriously crazy. I wish I had taken my digital camera (I didn't realize they were allowed) -- big time bummers. More importantly I was there with hubby and my best friend.

I have absolutely loved this week. I have been on va-k and will be on va-k until Monday. Every morning is glorious! I don't have to run out of bed to the office. Being at home with hubby, spending the day with family and friends is a happiness that has no words. All the worries I bring up on this blog -- whether it be professional or personal, they all fade away when I'm surrounded by this much love.

I guess that's the bottom line for me. My passion really is the people that I love. Surrounded by such authentic meaningful relationships makes me whole.

3 comments:

Chai said...

"Surrounded by such authentic meaningful relationships makes me whole."

i hear you on that, sista.

Roonie said...

Except you miss me! Yes!

T. said...

I am so jealous. The roots for free.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...