Friday, October 6, 2006

High Profile Job

Hmmm... yeah, scratch what I said in my last post. Hubby came home at 2 AM last night and had to be in the office by 6:30 AM this morning for a meeting with the client on the East Coast. It's past midnight and hubby is still at work, going 17 hours straight at this point with 4 hours of sleep the night before.

I on the other hand did my 8 hrs of government work. Came home, cooked some saag paneer for Iftar tomorrow and headed off to Santa Monica to meet a friend for dinner at Real Food Daily and of course the Thursday night line up at ABC. While hubby is at working contemplating some merger and acquisition, I'm contemplating what to do with my free time, go to bed, read the book for my book club or perhaps straighten my hair. Oh the options that exist with oodles of free time.

2 comments:

antitsunami said...

Hallelujah! Sing it sista!

MorningGlory said...

In your desire to hold a title that invokes a sense of desire and admiration from the listener, you overlook the simple things that you do have and fail to realize that the life you live is EXACTLY what most of these high powered women are waiting for retirement to enjoy. You get to enjoy it in the bounty of your youth. What could be more fulfilling than that?

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...