Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thursdays

Today is utterly divine. I have the entire day off from work, not just today, but every Thursday. I love sitting here in my apartment, the windows open, sun shining in, hearing the hustle and bustle of the City and having the absolute freedom to do whatever I please.

It was sooo nice to sleep in. I am siked about being able to go to yoga during the middle of the day. I have the time to indulge in myself. After yoga, a nice long shower (if hubby was home a nice long shower with him would be preferred), then I will do my hair, play with makeup and put on a hot outfit and look like a rockstar. Generally, I'm in the office by 7:30 and never have the time to do anything else but throw my hair in a ponytail, brush my teeth and moisturize my face.

I'm simply loving having time for myself. I need to find a job with less then 30 hours a week that I can do from home. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Roonie said...

But then I miss you on IM when you're gone...!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...