Friday, December 15, 2006

New Definition for a Good Friend

Last night Roonie came over to watch the re-runs of the Thursday night NBC line up and feast on vegetarian nachos and Reed's ginger ale. In between heaping my black bean concotion on top of the nachos I felt a gush in my panties. Generally the gush is nothing but normal discharge in the first trimester... but I being a crazy one had to check it out. It wasn't clear discharge, it was spotting and my mind raced with thoughts of miscarriage. On the positive side the color was brown and not red, meaning the blood was not fresh (good sign). I of course did a swipe and ran out of the bathroom for Roonie to inspect. She then did internet research on miscarriages to calm me down.

I have an apointment at 1:45 PM today -- wish me luck (I'm trying to stay calm).

RECAP: You have a good friend when you feel comfortable enough to show her what the va-ja-ja is expelling and the same night do research on the political situation in Iran.

3 comments:

Roonie Geezohpetes said...

'Tis because I love you!

Roonie Geezohpetes said...

PS, that's really me, I just can't seem to login with my Blogger account to the beta blogs anymore!

CM said...

I hope everything is okay. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...