Saturday, December 16, 2006

You Can't Always Get What You Want

Yes Rolling Stones you are correct. We will always face challenges and adversity in life. No way of getting around it.... just don't know how the dice will roll. I suppose all we can control are our reactions to these hardhips that we face: let our obstacle consume us or roll with the punches . The latter is easier said that done.

Granted the question that always enters our minds in the face of hardship is the "why me God, why me?"

Well Depece Mode you said it just right in Blasphemous Rumours:
I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours
But I think that God's got a sick sense of humor
And when I die I expect to find Him laughing

Roll with the punches, eh? Peace.

6 comments:

CM said...

I'm so sorry.

I hope hubby is taking good care of you.

Mona said...

aww, hon. i'm so very sorry.
*hugs*

Andrew said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... TELL ME IT ISN'T TRUE!

Manisha said...

Was keeping my fingers crossed all day for you.
So sorry :-(

maya said...

I hope you're ok.

I hope it's not what it sounds like.

I've heard that sometimes in early pregnancy, the body is just used to spotting around the time of your period. So hopefully you'll weather this and be fine.

(HUGS)

Mango Pickle said...

I'm so sorry honey.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...