Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What Do Does Your Heart Desire?

Manifest your desires my lovelies. I believe that once you are able to decipher what it is you truly want, the universe will manifest your desires.

Maybe I’m a SF liberal-hippy-dippy freak, but what do you have to lose? Why be negative, seriously? What has being negative done for you? I know that negativity weighs me down, sucks away my energy, drains me emotionally, and sometimes makes me angry – it’s just a downward spiral. I know it’s so easy when I don’t get what I want to say, “f**ck it… life just suck.” At the end of the day, that line of thinking does nothing good for me. NOTHING.

I have to believe my life has purpose and meaning. This isn’t about control b/c unfortunately I don’t have the power to control every aspect of my life. Bad sh*t will happen. I can let that junk weight my spirit down OR I can say to myself and truly internalize that regardless of what happens my desires will be manifested.

What do I want? An October pumpkin.
My mantra: My pumpkin is coming. I want my pumpkin and the universe will give me my pumpkin.

10 comments:

Pritilata said...

I am reading this great book called "Excuse me your life is waiting" which is all about how we get back the energy we exude. So, like you said, if we send out negativity, negativity is what will come back to us. It sounds like you are already on the right track to attracting wonderful things into your life.

roonie said...

My heart desires a job at the State Dept. and a career where I actually matter to this world, and where the state of the world matters to me. Do you know anyone with information to that end? ;)

Anonymous said...

...here's wishing you all the best in getting your october pumpkin :)...

-ash

kit and kumari said...

i agree. what is that famous line: the love you give is the love you get?

i've been known to liken life to shopping: if you know what you want a pair of brown suede knee high boots, then you look for those. if you aren't sure if you want shoes or a shirt or a dress, you won't find anything b/c you attention and energy are so scattered.


i pray the Great Pumpkin visits you and grants you one of your own soon.

Chick Pea said...

i do believe you get what you want/desire/believe in....

good luck with yours...

~Little Bull~ said...

I hope you get your pumpkin this year!!
My heart desires a rock on a certain finger attached to my left hand...hmm...but I doubt that will happen anytime soon...I can't even get the guy to say the forbidden L word!

Bengali Chick said...

Thank you all! I hope all of our desires are manifested. At the end of the day can being positive really hurt us?

maya said...

Bengali Chica,

You're right, being positive can't hurt. In fact, even if our desires are a bit late in manifesting themselves, at least we had a happy time thinking/imagining the best. No?

Zed said...

Cute post. Sending out best wishes to you for expanding your circle of love.

agk said...

as an october pumpkin, i can say without hesitation that we are the best. :) hope you get your wish.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...