Monday, March 12, 2007

The iPod & The Hybrid

Music on the 5 sucks. I fantasized about my iPod while flipping though the various channels blaring Mariachi music. My brother must have felt my pain as he gave me his old DLO Nanotune for the drive home. The Nanotune wirelessly played music over any available FM radio BUT the sound quality was not crystal clear. Having to switch stations in order to avoid static was annoying.

While the static bugged the sh*t out of me, I re-discovered my love for Rufus Wainwright.

UPDATE: Purchased the iTrip, loves it. The sound quality is still not crystal clear but it serves my purposes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dumb cow.

Bengali Chick said...

Darling troll, don't be cross with me. You know I've told you before that I don't swing that way. You may still fantasize about my hot bod.

roonie said...

Cows are amazing animals. They almost singlehandedly sustain an entire food group that's necessary to human survival (dairy, of course, not to mention having a substantial impact on the field of protein sources)! Additionally, cows are very versatile, intelligent animals, as they are capable of forming strong relationships with their young, have a brain structure which is able to understand and carry out complex instructions, and have even been proven to know their names.

So, actually, there's no such thing as a "dumb cow." Nice try, though.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...