Friday, June 15, 2007

I Am An Infertile Cow


So says my OBGYN. So says my 2nd opinion -- the Reproductive Endocrinologist.

Still, I have that little glimmer of hope that my body is ovulating. That hope is quickly fading...

Dear Dr. Morse,

Uhm HELLO -- I have a 42- day REGULAR cycle. Just b/c my cycle is long does not mean I do not ovulate. ALL of my test results came back normal. I conceived once before on my first try! This is my 2nd cycle of trying to conceive. I will conceive. Thank you very much.

Shove it.

7 comments:

Scorps1027 said...

i'm sending every positive vibe i possess your way! i'm praying for you and tubby's journey and I hope tubby gets here real soon!

hang in there!

Z said...

What are your feelings and thoughts on adoption? Which is not to say that you should abandon your desire of conceiving a child biologically but wondering if you've thought of adopting....

Anonymous said...

hullo?

Esha said...

I don't think you should take it too seriously. Destiny and fate play a huge part in our lives and if it's meant to happen it will. If it doesn't, god forbid, I'm sure there's a baby out there that would love to be parented by you two. Keep up the faith beautiful lady :)

maya said...

Good for you, Ani!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Take that, Doctor!

Mona said...

you may be under too much stress and it's easiest to conceive when you are relaxed. And two cycles is nothing...most women give it at least a year before even considering their fertility. You're going to have your beautiful baby in no time.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...