Monday, August 13, 2007

Flaunting the Pedestrian

I didn't go out all weekend. I feel very pedestrian. Hubby is away a lot. His work is super demanding and he is constantly jet-setting around the country. I'm happy for him. His professional success inspires me that maybe, just maybe, one day I can finally achieve success in my career. Anyhow, hubby flew into LA Friday night. Here's how my weekend went down:

Friday Night:
-Dinner with hubby. Snuggle fest with hubster

Saturday:
-Hubby went to the office
-I went to the gym
-Went to hubby's office and watched movies on the laptop while he worked. His office has lots of tasty snacks as well as da bomb ass espresso!
-It was actually very nice and cozy.

Sunday:
-Hubby worked out of our house
-He took breaks from work and we made love
-It was an official sex fest.

It can be difficult being married to a many whose life is COMPLETELY driven by his blackberry. I accept it and I won't complain. But when he has free time, I have to make myself available (if I want to see him!). The pedestrian weekend really didn't bother me. It was nice finally getting a chance to spend time with my husband.

But hey now, I'm not ready to become completely pedestrian. I have lots fun things planned for the weekend. I guess it's nice being comfortable with staying in and chillaxing or going out.

4 comments:

roonie said...

Most of my weekends in Houston are pedestrian, so I feel you. It's too hot to go outside and I don't want to spend money just to have fun. I hate Houston!

ZenDenizen said...

Reminded me of this article I read yesterday:

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/couplesandmarriage/articletkt.aspx?cp-documentid=3532049

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

After my weekend, I'm definitely re-learning the pleasure of me-time. I'm actually a nice person to be around. I should spend more time with just me.

Esha said...

You are an awesome wife! I love how you're so adaptable to your hubby's crazy work schedule and you still maintain time for a fabulous sex life. Hope he knows how awesome he has it ;)

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...