Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Drugstore Diore: Max Factor Lash Perfection


I was running low on my Diorshow and had heard good things about Max Factor: Lash Perfection. I was a fan of 2000 calories in my poor college days. Truth be told, I'm a a fan of Max Factor, one of my favorite drugstore buys. The stuff works. I DO NOT clump at all. Let's be honest, Dior gets a bit clumpy. My eye lashes get very long (I have long eye lashes to start with) and with 2 coats I achieve my happy thickness (I like crazy thick, it's my thing). Dior thickens a bit better. I suspect 3 coats of Max Factor will give me the crazy thickness that I get from 2 coats of Dior. But honestly for $6.98, fuck Dior.

4 comments:

tamasha said...

You should read this book called Color Stories by Mary Lisa Gavenas. It's all about the makeup industry from and insider's perspective. You will leave feeling like you've been cheated your whole life, but it's seriously eye opening. And it's a fun read too.

Dilly Bar said...

well definetely try it. running low on mascara too!

ZenDenizen said...

I don't think I've ever tried a Max Factor product, will have to check it out. Have you ever smelled Dior's Red Currant lip gloss though? It's the best smelling lip product ever!

kit-n-kumari said...

the wand is awesome! it totally prevents big clumps from sticking to your lashes. i gave up MAC mascara for MF and i couldn't be happier.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...