Saturday, September 8, 2007

Happy 3 Yr Wedding Anniversary, My Love



I remember listening to this song in my bedroom in Connecticut during my last year of law school.

It was on a surpsingly good wedding CD that my friend AK burned for me. I didn't believe in love then. I never thought I would find a man that inspired me to take a leap of faith in love.

Throughout the years, whenever people meet us, they say "oh you guys are just newyweds, you won't be like that after the honeymoon is over." Everyday of my marriage I stive to be like that. When I'm 62 I plan on holding his hand while we walk, kiss him unexpectedly out of the blue, share secret smiles and giggles, gush over our love and make passionate love until we pass out from exhaustion. Three years later, my heart is so full that I am surprised it hasn't burst.

What I have with my husband is nothing short of magical. Every morning I wake up in awe that he's in my arms. It's still painful to leave his side to go to work. My poor husband, I kiss him to death (more like smother him with kisses) before I leave our house. I'm kooky. He just gets me, ya know? Completely. And we love each other fiercely.

Cheers to 3 blissful years of marriage to my best friend.

11 comments:

Hubby said...

I love you more than everything boo. Before I met you my life was lonely and without purpose. I cannot wait to spend every second of the rest of my life with you.

loveslipgloss said...

u guys are my fav couple and def give me faith that true love is out there. Happy Anniversary!

ZenDenizen said...

This is just so inspirational.

AK said...

I remember that song! Love to you both!

It will pass... said...

You guys are totally cute! I don't really believe in true love... But I am very happy for you! Congrats on your anni!

roonie said...

No matter how many times I may have puked over the sweetness oozing between you two, I love you two as a couple. You're both amazing individuals and you're an amazing couple. You're one of my favorite couples on earth, and I agree with Ms. LovesLipGloss - you give me faith in true love. Happy (belated) anniversary to you both. I loves you!

Esha said...

You guys are adorable! Happy belated anniversary! You remind me of V (remember that guy I was telling you about in LA? We finally date now!) ;)

kit-n-kumari said...

happy anniversary!

love is lovely, isn't it-- even when its not?

i hope you'll always be the lovey-dovey, PDA-that's-appropriate, and starry eyes couple you are now.

Mediocre Blogger said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!

brown sugar said...

Like MB said, Happy Belated Anniversary!!! :-)

chai said...

happy belated anniversary, lady + hubby! you two are really cute.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...