Thursday, September 20, 2007

*Sniffle*Sniffle*


I miss my baby. Monday night the crackbery went off in the wee hours of the morning. I heard hubby say something important to me but I was zonked out from ze sex. At 4 am I felt my buddy gently shake me awake. His bags were packed. He kissed me goodbye and jetted off for a business trip. The problem is that he may not return to my arms until mid-October.

I don't think I can handle not seeing him for so long. My brother, Shiny and Tum are visiting me this weekend. But every weekend until hubby returns, I'll be on a jet plane to see my buddy.

1 comment:

AK said...

Not the weekend when I am visiting you, right :) You can stay at my hotel and swim!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...