Thursday, December 6, 2007

Day 6: Taipei, Taiwan

The i-net Nazi is coming. This will be a quick post.

I got a full body massage at Sakura @ Ren-Ai Cirlce (right before Fuxing Rd). The cost was only $NT 1100... what a steal! The woman made me feel awesome. She said to me that 1) I looked like a college student 2) didn't realize American's could be so thin!



I then grabbed some snacks.








I walked to the National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall. Checked out the infamous Taipei 101 -- the tallest building in Taiwan. Tried weird food at the farmer markets. Got lost in the World Trade Center in Taiwan which apparently sells TONS of electronic gizmos.. I don't really get it.

Hubby and I checked out a night market close to our hotel. I forgot to take my camera! Hubby ate fried pork and french fries. I ordered a crab hibachi dinner. Hubby kept saying that I was eating frog legs. I couldn't get the vision of frog legs out of my head. I started feeling really sick. I puked at the hotel... there went dinner:(

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...