Monday, March 17, 2008

The Best House Warming Party

I think we might of had 30 people over yesterday. It's noon and I'm still so incredibly hung over. What a fabulous weekend.

I had to see my fertility dude this morning (Dr.S). I'm fairly positive that Dr. S believes I'm crazy.

Dr. S: (all sad trying to console me) How are you? (High fives me)
Me: Awww man, I'm nursing a horrible hang over. I could barely get myself here.
Dr. S: Oh, so you're feeling better?
Me: The bleeding was in perfect time. I had a kick ass party.
Dr. S: [chuckles]
Me: Just to warn you down there... but I'm bleeding like a stuck pig.
Dr.S: [trying hard to not bust out laughing]
Dr. S: It's okay.

And as I'm walking out he says to me, "feel better, do you want some Tylenol?"
Me: no worries, I've got black coffee
Dr. S: How are you going to drink tonight, it's St. Patty's Day
Me: Don't worry doc, I can always drink. Bye!

I start Clomid on Wednesday again. Here we go again people!! Let the fun start!

4 comments:

~Little Bull~ said...

I love it..."I can always drink" that's my girl!

ZenDenizen said...

Stuck pig, you are just too funny.

Scorps1027 said...

i just got updated on your blog and first off, i'm sorry:( secondly, i'm sending every last ounce of positivity and hope i have your way. every last ounce!

that stuck pig comment had me roaring too. you are definitely hilarious:)

Chai said...

i just wanna hug you after taking shots and dancing crazy to eighties rock like we did a few short months ago. that was a rocking time.

sayings like that are why i am veg. HA. :)

glad you had a wonderful housewarming party. can't wait to see pics.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...