Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dreaming & Pursuing

I've done a lot of bitching and moaning. Tons of woe is me! Perhaps, along the way I lost a bit of drive, ambition and self-confidence. It was hard to see clearly when my head was in my ass, marinating in confusion. Then the fertility issues started. I got even more off track.

I've been doing some reflecting. There was one job that I really enjoyed. It's the aspect of my current job that I not only enjoy but am good at. Maybe it'll never be my full-time job. But maybe it will be. All I can do is try. So that's what I'm doing. I did some research. Sent a few resumes. I can start by volunteering on Mondays, my day off every week.

I'm ready to shake things up.

Yes, I know this post is cryptic. In time, I'll reveal what it is that I love to do.

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...