Thursday, April 10, 2008

Unbelievably Exhausted

I miss my husband. He's been getting home around midnight. I haven't been able to stay awake to see him or have sex!!! It's been 2 days of NO SEX and I'm feeling very sexually deprived. Last night, I made it a mission to stay awake. I sent hubby sexy text messages about what we would do at night. I took a shower and got all gussied up. I watched a documentary on female orgasms (I love all things about sex) and passed out around 10:30 pm. I mean passed out on the couch cold. I woke up at 6:45 am after I snoozed a million times. I thought about calling out sick from work b/c I am so fuckin' tired. I'm currently drinking black coffee. I need to stay awake tonight, I want to get laid.

I don't know if I'm feeling this way from the HCG trigger shot or from actual pregnancy. I felt this way last month, when i was pregnant for about 2 days. It's probably the trigger shot. But this sucks. I hate being so low energy, especially when it impacts my sex life. I NEED TO HAVE SEX TONIGHT.

1 comment:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...