Thursday, July 5, 2007

Nookie @ the Office


Sex has been damn awesome. I could have died after my last orgasm a happy woman. We've managed to do it almost every single day since my period (we missed one day). We've kept it fun and naughty. During one session of the nasty, I asked to be spanked. Who knew that spanking could be so much fun?

Hubby informed me that he will be pulling an all-nighter at the office. Not cool. I will be going to hubby's office tonight for a 10 PM date. People in hubby's line of work are PSYCHO and there is a good chance they too will be working until the wee hours of the morning. We certainly don't want someone barging in on us! The plan is to rendezvous at the basement women's bathroom. I'll meet hubby at a stall in only a red trench coat, sans panties of course! Just thinking about this is getting me all hot and bothered.

A tip for bathroom sex: Choose a handicapped stall. Girlie needs to bend over and hold on to those railings on the side of the stall. May have to wiggle ass up or down a bit so guy can successfully insert the penis.

7 comments:

maya said...

You're a *total* goddess :)!

ZenDenizen said...

Oh I envy you! I've always wanted to do the trenchcoat with nothing on thing!

Roonie said...

Did it happen?

Bengali Chick said...

It sure did happen. In the basement bathroom. I wore a red trench coat and deicded to go with lingerie.

Esha said...

Dear god I love you and want to make you my best friend! :D

Bengali Chick said...

Esha: We'll have to chill when I move out to the East Coast.

roonie said...

Okay, you are my new idol, my friend. I love nookie in uncharacteristic places and with a little bit of costuming! Right on!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...