Monday, November 28, 2005

Ode to Hubby

Hubby is my anchor. I couldn't have dreamed of having a more amazing hubby.

He's always put our relationship first. It's inspiring. It's everything he does from the spectacular to the mundane. Today he noticed that it might rain on my walk home from work and stopped by my office to drop off an umbrella with a bouquet of flowers!!! I never have to ask with him -- he just knows me so intimately.

Thank you for putting up with my crazy-ness. Thank you for believing in me . You are my life force. I know it's all possible b/c my husband never lets me give up. He accepts me as I am and pushes me towards greatness.

My utility is tied to his.

5 comments:

V said...

Oh boobie!!! I love you oh so. Bless this amazing woman who has filled my once empty life with so much happiness. I know that you can do anything that you set your mind to boo. I don't have anything in this world that compares to you. I love you oh so. When you are sad it makes me sad, when you are angry I get angry. Please stay happy and safe forever so that I don't drive myself insane. Love you more my beautiful princess.

Chai said...

aww, i feel a bit weird commenting on this spot, especially with the previous comment, but i just had to say...i like vijay! =)

and yes, i am forwarding your blogpost to my boyfriend as a reminder that good men do exist, he's (my boy) not the only one.

eve said...

Awwwww, definitely a keeper!!!

Pardesi Gori said...

I hope the love and romance you two seem to share lasts a lifetime.

It's refreshing.

Are you newly weds? That means under two years of marriage?

You two must have alot in common to be so close for more than a year.

Now I can see why you said you'd rather be home cooking gourmet and sucking your hubby's you-know-what.

With a man and relationship that sweet - who wouldn't want to suck?

Best of luck to the both of you!

Bengali Chick said...

Hey Paradesi -- I'm feeling nostalgic today and re-reading my posts and saw your recent comment. We're no longer newly weds -- celebrated our 2 year anniversary on 9/8.

Thank you for your comment. We have a routine -- hubby can work pretty late hours at his office but when he comes home we lie down in our bed and spend time just talking to each other. The bad thing is, an hour easily goes by and we end up being sleep deprived. But as with most of us, our lives are so hectic, that time I have with him is sacred.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...