Tuesday, December 20, 2005

New Year’s Resolution


So it’s the time of year to make the resolutions for the New Year, here they are….

1. Take care of my tummy – stop eating foods that contain gluten.
2. Commit to working out at least 3 times a week (walking 2 miles from the Caltrain to and from work is so incredibly lame for me). I remember when I could see my sexy tricep lines and now I just have skinny arms…
3. Seriously brush up on Spanish. Use it whenever I get a chance. Maybe I should read Spanish vocab on the Caltrain versus snoozing.
4. Brush up on my Bengali and start learning either Hindi or Punjabi.
5. Yoga once a week.
6. Meditate every night with my mala beads. If I’m as serious about my spiritual development than I need to make a routine and stick with it.
7. Wake up early before I go to work so I’m not running out of the house like a mad woman and yelling at my poor hubby.
8. Stay motivated to find my destiny. Not get complacent at this cushy job that I think is killing my brain cells.

3 comments:

V said...

I love you boobie! I'm going to help you on your resolutions by getting you mala beads and making sure that you have healthy foods in the apartment. How about adding a naughty New Year's Resolution?

Saucy Lil' Tart said...

All very good resolutions. But more importantly, all very attainable. I think I've got to do some resolutions for myself this year. Last year, they just got lost in the (alcoholic) mix. This year, I'd say is a good time to be serious about them...especially because I'm going to regain control over my life!

Bengali Chick said...

They definitely seem attainable -- but somehow rolling out of bed at 5:30 am to get to work seems impossible.

This is the first time I've really made New Year's resolutions (I got inspired by Chai's post). Seing as they're written on the web and I can't lost during the drinking hour -- I hope I too regain control of my life.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...