Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Christian Dior DiorShow

Makeup review time. I need mascara – I have a sick addiction. Currently, I’m having a mascara love affair with DiorShow.

When I use this mascara my eyelashes almost hit my eyebrows. Eyelashes magically curl upwards and are mega thick w/o being clumpy. Granted I have pretty good lashes to begin with but I still swear by DiorShow.

Work your wand and don’t be scared to lay on the layers of mascara. DiorShow comes with a fabulous gi-normous brush that plumps every lash (be careful to not smear all over your eyelid). Start at the base of eyelash and work the wand left to right (parallel to lash line) as you move the wand from the base to the tip of the eyelash. Repeat and lather on the mascara to voumen-ize, thicken, plumpen those sweet lashes.

Trust me when I say this I have tried almost every mascara on the market and this one is the only mascara that gives me va-va-voom lashes. My lashes almost look fake with DiorShow. This is not for those faint of heart. Only use it if you’re looking for an ultra sultry look.

It doesn’t come cheap – its’ $25 a pop -- but money well spent.

P.S. I have heard rumors about Fresh Supernova Mascara and just bought a tube at Sephora. Will review soon as I run out of my DiorShow.

5 comments:

maisnon said...

Great minds think alike!! ;)

Bengali Chick said...

I read your post on DiorShow! I've heard that Fresh might be even better (hard to believe though)

maisnon said...

Yes, the chiquita at Sephora told me that too (as I purchased my Sue Devitt foundation.) I'll try it next, but right now I'm swooning over the Show!

Roonie said...

Dude, your eyelashes DO look like they touch your eyebrows. I've gotta try this stuff.

Bengali Chick said...

I swear it does wonders.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...