Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Cops on the Hill

I feel really bad for my attitude today. I have a hybrid and live in the Hollywood Hills. When I get to the near-top of a hill it's really hard for me to come to a full stop and then accelerate (I have no power in my hybrid -- NONE). Well we have cops that stop us to make sure we live where we do b/c there's a lot of traffic for a major tourist attraction nearby. The reason the cops stop and check for ID is b/c residents don't want tourists parking along their streets. Good reasoning. But I was annoyed as the ass of my car is slipping backwards. The young cop saw me sigh and he apologized and explained that he does this at the request of the residents. I felt mad guilty for sighing. It was hot as hell outside and the poor guy was just doing his job. I didn't have to be an attitud-ie beotch to him. Must meditate more!

2 comments:

Roonie said...

Did you get his number for me?

:)

Bengali Chick said...

LOL -- I did think about walking up the hill to apologize.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...