Monday, July 10, 2006

Gluten Allergy

I did something idiotic yesterday – ate gluten. I feel horrible today. I was sick to my stomach all yesterday. I woke up feeling sick today. This is the way I felt for years when I didn’t know that I had this horrible allergy.

You just never know where gluten is hiding. I made a fruit and yogurt parfait and didn’t realize that the organic granola I bought had tons of wheat in it. I should have been wiser and checked the label!

Now I feel all icky at work.

4 comments:

sherni said...

Oh, yikes. Feel better soon!

Bengali Chick said...

thank you! learned my lesson:)

Roonie said...

My poor friend :(

Bengali Chick said...

Feeling much better today!!!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...