Monday, July 10, 2006

July’s Book

I’m in a book club and the book that I was supposed to read for tonight is
The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle : A Novel by Haruki Murakami.

Let’s bet? I’m an avid reader, but did I read this book? I was so busy I never even picked it up. How horrible is that?

I still have to go to the meeting and shamefully admit that I didn’t read one damn page and I had an entire month. Boy this sucks.

This month I am going to post the damn book of the month on my blog and hopefully that will remind me to read the book!!

2 comments:

Roonie said...

I read that book. It's worth the read, really. Can I go to your book club with you sometime?

Bengali Chick said...

I would love that! I'm going to try to read the book (I skimmed parts of it). When we started the book club one of the girls was a serious stickler on our size -- but we lost a girl -- are you interested in being an official member or an honorary member?

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...