Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Friday—Happy Hour: “Blogger Hour”

Wanna meet up for drinks in West Hollywood? A bunch of us are getting together and I’d love to meet some of you blogger lovelies. I read your blogs, you read mind, you guys seem mad cool -- so come get a drinkie! Shoot me an email and I’ll send you details. Fridays and martinis – is there anything better?

Warning to potential creep-os: If you’re looking to meet me and my hot friends including my hot blogger friends (b/c I know all of you must be hot b/c you’re ultra cool) – you ain’t invited. If you’re sketchy or I don’t “know” you from the cyber world – don’t plan on getting any info back from me. I will simply DELETE your email. I gotta protect my peeps.

5 comments:

Roonie said...

Are you doing something different than I am on Friday? I thought you were hanging out with me in WeHo...I'm definitely not having a blogger meetup!

Bengali Chick said...

I'll be there!!!

T. said...

hey- i could be down- I'm going to the Gulab Jamin event at the gig, but maybe i can stop by early on.

Bengali Chick said...

Taz that would be awesome! Email me @ the.bengali.chick@gmail.com and I'll send you the where and when! What's the Gulab Jamin gig? Music with sweets?

Bengali Chick said...

Oops this is my email: the.bengali.chic@gmail.com

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...