Friday, September 29, 2006

Compressed Schedule

So my agency is allowing us to have a compressed schedule. I’m thinking about doing 10 hours in 4 days. I work late almost daily so what the heck, getting a day off per week can’t be a bad deal, right? It would be so effin' sweet if I get a 3 day weekend every weekend.

I joined the Union at my agency – they are the ones who spearheaded the right for employees to have more of a say in their schedules. Is this the first step in tele-work or am I dreaming? Tele-work would rock my world – it’s such a great option for parents.

Speaking of babies…. *Sigh* – it’s 10:30 PM on a Friday night and husband is a slave to his job. Baby if you’re reading this – get your arse home – mamma needs some baby batter lovin’ – how else we gonna make this baby?

1 comment:

Roonie said...

BABY BATTER! Bwahahahahahahaha! Yes, you need some sweet baby batter!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...