Friday, March 2, 2007

Naughty Things

I'm horny. I've been visualizing a baby constantly, it's only normal that my body is sending mad sex hormones. The bad part is that my husband just got pulled on a huge new deal. Wednesday night I tried to stay up for him, but passed out around 2 am. Last night I was determined on staying up; hence, I didn't go to bed until 4 am and unfortunately had to be at the office at 7:30 am. I'm an effing trooper.

I think it's important to set the sexy tone throughout the day and not just wait until bedtime. When I had a camera phone, upgraded to a pda recently, I would take a couple shots of a peak-a-boo breast or a va-ja-ja shot and send them to hubby with a sultry message. Now that I don't have a camera phone I'm left to text messages and gmail chat. A little text foreplay is a great way of getting things hot. It doesn't have to be elaborate, sometimes I'll send a simple message on chat:

I need you. Do me. NOW.

Yes, I know, pushy. I think it's okay to pushy about certain things, like this, in a marriage. I've already masturbated multiple times today, I swear to you this is the effect of the law of attraction and mediation. My challenge is going FANTASTIC.

WARNING: Sex is one of my favorite topics.

2 comments:

tamasha said...

You are a trooper!

Sex is a good topic. ;)

Roonie said...

MULTIPLE times? I can masturbate once and be content for a few months!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...