Monday, April 30, 2007

Rubbery Pickle


I am usually pretty siked when I ovulate, but not this cycle when I am trying not to conceive. Here's the problem, I get super horny when I ovulate, it's hard to believe but I get more horned up than usual. I have egg-white juices flowing, while that may not seem appetizing, keep in mind that makes for a very lubricated yoni, lots of juice for the pickle.

Here is where the problem lies, I like my pickle o'naturale and not rubbery. I hate the damn condom and I don't care if that's politically incorrect. I hate the way they smell. I hate the way they feel. I hate the fact they dry me out. I hate they way the pickle tastes after the rubber is off. AND I hate my beautiful pickle looking like a stuffed sausage. I usually just risk the pull-out method, but with an upcoming oral surgery (all 4 wisdom teeth removal), I didn't want to risk being knocked up (ha ha laughing bitterly -- as if I could get knocked up so easily) and inadvertently feeding my unborn baby general anesthesia.

Hubby got home at 6 am from work on Sunday morning. Of course I was horny. We fooled around and did everything but the "deed" b/c of my hatred for the condom. I spooned hubster. His naked ass was up against my yoni and I felt so turned on that I thought I was going to explode. That's the thing with ovulation time, I just need to be f*cked. Sometimes a girl just needs a dick in the box. At this point it was close to 7 am and I started nibbling on hubby. That man is a trooper, after working 17+ hours, he could sense my turn on and was happy to oblige.

It's been so long since I've had a rubbery pickle.. and honestly it was all good. I didn't even notice. I came fast and hard. I could go for a pickle right now. Gots to love those female hormones.

10 comments:

A wavering feather... said...

I'm still looking forward to your post on multiple orgasms! =D

It will pass... said...

Ah, I remember those days, when I would ovulate and be so horny that just the smell of my hubby was almost enough to get me off. Now that I am 7 months pregnant, NOTHING makes me horny. And I mean nothing. It's very sad.

roonie said...

Oh dear. The mental imagery on this one was through the roof! EEP!

Jeet said...

my gf is over the top during her "monthly visits" , she knows we r not gonna do it but still she insists..and condoms are just icky but necessary nonetheless. Thats why orals are way to go, esp 69 which she doesnt like, she likes her one-at-a-time rule cuz otherways are distracting. But you are right, sometimes you just need to f***ed. ok this is longer then my ususual one line comments. goes to show where my mind is.

tc

Bengali Chick said...

Jeet: 69 is the BEST.

Anonymous said...

Hi BC. Do you have to orgasm every time you have sex? My GF doesn't do it all the time and I always feel like I'm not doing my job.

Anon in the middle of the USA!

MA said...

I'm horny after reading that. Thank you BC. :)

Have you tried a diaphram, sponge? I don't know if you have tried it before, but I've heard those are good alternatives to male condoms.

Bengali Chick said...

Anon: short answer yes. when I get home i will right a full answer to help your gf acheive her orgasm and for you to always feel good in the bedroom.

Gautham said...

Hey I've been reading your blog for a long time, even though I'm a 23 year old guy and don't necessarily have that much in common with you other than the fact we're both brown.

I have to admit, I keep coming back because your blog is like a daily dose of faith in love, even for a guy. Your openness, honesty and faith in your relationship are refreshing in a world so overcome by cynicism, infidelity and selfishness. I have to say you seem like the perfect wife, and Hubby is a lucky man.

I am a relatively eligible young man, but despite the messages I seem to be constantly faced with how I should be out there trying to get laid and be a "player" I have somewhat old fashioned notions about saving sex for people you really care about. Your blog makes me feel like this might not be as crazy as all my friends tell me.

From my own somewhat limited sexual experience (only two people) I can say that basically at some level, every man wants a woman who will make him feel stronger, better, smarter and more manly. From what I can tell, most women want a man who at some point is willing to take care of them and make them feel comfortable. So I think pleasure from sex is completely a mental thing, and people who attempt to reduce it to merely a physical interaction are really missing out.

Bengali Chick said...

Gautham:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I consider myself to be fairly independent but the most important thing in my life is my marriage. I am the biggest sucker for love. I believe in happily ever after:)

I don't think age matters by the way. I married by husband when he was 22 and it was never an issue.

Why don't you blog anymore? I miss your blog.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...