Friday, April 27, 2007

What Makes Me Happy?


Many many many things. I’m bubbling over with happiness today. I think it’s a combination of all of the yoga/exercise, hubby getting home before 9 pm and the gorgeous SoCal weather. What starts my day off right is my morning kiss. Before I leave my house I kiss hubby in three places (nose, cheek and lips) and he smiles in his sleep. He has this big grin and looks so happy from my kisses. It breaks my heart, yes even after almost 3 years of marriage, to leave him in the morning. But his smile causes my heart to sing and a dopey smile to form on my lips the entire drive to work. I feel ziiiiiiiiiiingy!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Hubby said...

I love your nosie baby.

Roonie said...

I really need to catch some of your positive energy.

D. said...

not so much about your post, but your site is great. you're much more of an expert at all the audio/visual stuff.

Bengali Chick said...

Roonie: I'm sending you positive energy.

D: Thank ya doll!

Tiffany said...

wow, must really be nice. i truly miss that with my husband. i pray we can get back there again. maybe if i caught just a tidbit of your positivity i'd be a whole hell of a lot happier.

Mona said...

you and hubby are so sweet :)

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...