Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Spilled Spermies

According to baby-making sex, unfortunately, missionary style is the best position to conceive. The problem is I cum from being on top. I need to be on top so that I control the friction of the dickens inside by gyrating my hips. Sure I've cum from missionary or doggie style, but me on top is guaranteed mind-blowing orgasm. The sacrifices I make for tubby.

Yesterday was a shit-fest of a day. I needed a release. When hubby came home I climbed on top of him. I needed to O from a dickens! Luckily I came at the same time hubby came. Generally hubby is great at holding off on ejaculating, but I've become a sperm-nazi. He's not allowed to masturbate. He no longer gets head. All baby batter must be inside of me. Trust me, if I could pregnant by giving head, I'd have TMJ by now.

So I slowly slid off hubby squeezing my vagina as tightly as I could (to not lose spermies). I elevated my hips and then passed out. As soon as I got out of bed this morning, all of the cum ran down my legs. When we have morning sex in the missionary position, I lay down for 30 minutes to let the spermies get to the desired location and I hop out of bed. I barely lose any spermies. Not like the gush this freaking morning -- sperm flood.

What the fuck? Aren't the orgasms supposed to contract my vaginal walls and suck up the sperm? This kid isn't even born yet and s/he's already ruining my sex life!

6 comments:

maya said...

BC,

If anyone deserves a baby right away, it's you. And since you're actively taking your prenatals and working with your Gyn, and having sex, i really have no doubt you're getting there already :).

I hope you won't take this wrong, but really fun sex must be the best way to baby making. Taking your temp, elevating your hips, scheduling sex etc. sounds pretty numbing. Those suckers (sperm) travel really fast--they have to be effective--and as long as you're having sex at least three times a week (every other day is ideal) you'll be fine. Esp since since ejaculated sperm can live inside the female body for upto six days--that way there'll always be goodlooking seed for your eggs to meet whenever you ovulate, no?

I'm sorry if you find my comment upsetting--you know that i'm rooting for Tubby to show up real soon--i just feel bad when i read about you overstressing the process. Although as i write i understand that doing all the unnecessary stuff may give you a feeling of being in control over your fertility.

Best wishes.

Bengali Chick said...

Hey Maya-

Thanks for the comment. This is my 2nd cycle of TTC after the m/c (miscarriage). The first cycle I didn't do anything -- no temp, no acupuncture and no scheduled sex.

The problem is hubby's schedule is INSANE. I don't know when he's coming home. It could easily be 9 pm (earliest), 12 AM, 3 AM and perhaps not at all b/c he's pulling an all-nighter.

When I got to have sex with him on the weekends it was awesome. Tons of orgasms and fun... but no baby. I am sure I missed my ovulation window.

I have to really plan sex now. That means waking up in the mornings. I am really not into having sex in the morning and being in a rush before I leave for the office.

So I don't really know how to make it fun. B/c my husband coming home at a reasonable time and taking the time to make love just isn't an option.

But I hear ya girl.

Bengali Chick said...

P.S. In an ideal world -- he'd be home no later than 8. We'd have dinner and chillax and make sweet love.

I'm settling for rushed morning sex!

maya said...

BC,

Your Hubby's schedule does sound killing and i understand your need to stay--ummm--on top of things :)

kit-n-kumari said...

don't confuse spern with semen. there's a lot more in semen than just sperm... and sperm usually make their way up to the cervix within 30 or so minutes of ejaculation. however, the rest of the stuff (liquids, etc) still hang out in your body and naturally will run out when you stand up. happened to me every time.

maya (#1) has a point that sex every other day may be more effective for conception. sperm levels may fall off if you have sex every other day.

and, don't worry about position too much. i'm also on "on top" gal, but hubby prefers spooning, so it's not JUST missionary that works. orgasm does help and slight muscle contractions continue well after the initial O hits.

ZenDenizen said...

I never cared much for being on top of the situation.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...