Friday, August 10, 2007

Connections

Building, strengthening and celebrating relationships nourishes my soul. Connection is powerful indeed.

The test of any friendship/relationship is longevity. My heart smiles thinking about the sometimes smooth, sometimes bumpy and sometimes rocky long road that I have walked/skipped/breathlessly ran down with my friends. The path made us stronger. The passing of time gave me faith that our paths would always meet.

I am always gently surprised when I meet a new kindred spirit. It's utterly lovely. The surprise occurs because it is magical to meet someone and form an honest connection. No false pretenses. No inflating of the ego. No facades. Simple honesty. Openness. Trust. Kindness. Authenticity. Oh it is so invigorating -- the rush of it all.

Cheers to all of the kindred spirits in my life and the ones that are just around the corner.

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...