Tuesday, September 18, 2007

In Flux

Well, life isn't stagnant and I feel that. That's a good thing, it means I'm alive. Anyhow, I'm hoping I can make some decisions soon. I'm being cryptic, yup not ready to spill the beans.

So here's a cute story instead. My husband is the opposite of controlling or bossy. He's the most chill person I know (when he's home and not at work). I was semi-interested in this federal gig where I get to carry a gun, I mean how cool is that. Here's how the IM conversation went down.

Me: Honey, I really think I should apply to --.

Hubster: Are you really going to mention the -- thing again?

Me: LOL! LOL! LOL! i swear to god i really want it. [joking]

Hubby: Well you better get over it.

Me: i'm cracking up over here. oh my god. you are too much!
can i excercise free speech?

Hubby: I love you so much. Your free speech is limited to things that do not needlessly worry
your hubby.

Me: i can have a gun and say bang! bang!

Hubby: No way

Me: i need to kiss you NOW and make love to you.
i kinda like this over protection
it's sexy
can i say bang bang and you say no?

Hubby: I'll do you to teach you a lesson!
Don't play with guns!
Bad girl!

**Tonight is going to be fun**

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...