Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I Am Disappointed

I don't give a shit if it's reasonable or not. I was supposed to start with IUI (inter-uterine-insemination) this month. Hubby is now going to be in NYC for work. He found out today. He leaves on Sunday and will come back who the fuck knows when. Frozen sperm is no where as good as fresh sperm. My last cylce of Clomid went to hell b/c he had to pull a fucking 3 straight all-nighters at his office. I just canceled my doctor's appointment.

I'm just disappointed. But I should have known how things operate with his career. There's talk of him going to Asia again. Great.

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...