Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Slurping Love

I miss my baby. He left on Sunday for NYC. I can't sleep without him. He's psycho crazy busy. I love this man more than anything in the world. No matter how busy he is, he always returns me phone calls or texts or emails. Always. I feel so incredibly blessed to have hubby. I don't know what I did to deserve him. But thank you God, fo' real.

We send each other goofy texts/emails everyday. It's fun being silly.

I emailed hubby:

You make me melt. I'll stop spamming you with emails now. I miss you baby. Love you oodles and noodles.. slurp up all the love!!!!

Hubby, while in a meeting, replied immediately:

Slurp slurp. Love you so much.

His email made me smile:)

4 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

Nice to know it's possible to remain cute after marriage!

Esha said...

Yay for cute, loving, and healthy relationships!! :D

~Little Bull~ said...

I don't know if I want to throw up a little, cry or punch you in the arm bc of jealousy. JK! That's so cute...hubby is always so good to you...and I'm glad that he responded during his meeting...it shows whats really on his mind!!!
now if only hubby can get my Bf to do 1/2 of that...hmmmm

Zed said...

post somethign new! where you been? :)

my new blog addy is: kissingground.blogspot.com

zed:)

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...