Friday, February 8, 2008

The School

Hubby is too cute. He was ecstatic to find out the elementary school near our house is 1/2 mile away and fantastic in scores and testing and such. Le Sigh. He wants children so badly. He is eternally optimistic. He knows in his heart we will get pregnant. It's almost heartbreakingly sweet.

My period started today. I'm starting IUI this cycle. I think I start my hormones on Monday. Well that gives me 2 days to indulge in key lime martinis and general debauchery.

Bring on the fertility treatments!

3 comments:

maya said...

Welcome back!

I know that you're into food, and i've been meaning to e-mail you this link: http://www.mightyfoods.com/archives/2008/01/list-fertility-diet-recipes.html

All best!

Bengali Chick said...

Thanks so much! Very sweet Maya:)

LL said...

That is sweet- your husband is truly your perfect match

Congratulations on deciding on a course of action- I've seen with friends that even though you can't control fertility, the act of choosing something and starting down that path makes them feel like they have a little control back. The best of luck and I look forward to continuing to read your story!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...