Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Swan Dive

Monday night was exciting, as expected. I had a brand new shiny bare puss puss. But last night blew my mind away. I feel like my body is still recovering from soul-shaking orgasms. My cha-cha is still spasming right now. The sex started at 9. I think I came 10+ 20+ times. It was unreal. I don't even have words for it. All I know is that I kept waking up to orgasms. WAKING UP TO ORGASMS. I have never screamed so loud. Our bodies would find each other in our sleep. I thought that maybe, just maybe, I would die. I lost all control. This went on until 2 or 3 am when I passed out from exhaustion.

Holy shit. Talk about an adventure. I was doing things I couldn't really dream of. I'm kind of in awe. Man, do I love this guys. Anyone who can tickle me like that is someone very special.

Life is pretty fuggin good right now... My sex life went from absolutely mind-blowing to soul shaking.

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...