Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Want to Punch You in the Fucking Face

This chick was complaining to me on how the gays were adopting all of the black babies in Los Angeles. She apparently has issue with the "gays." I wanted to punch her in the fucking face.

I don't give a shit who adopts a baby/kid from DCFS in Los Angeles as long as they're good parents. Fucking whore.

Oh and this is the same chick who said to me (unsolicited advice of course) -- I don't believe in having children through technology or IVF it's not God's way. I shot back with, "Well if that's how you feel you should stop taking your meds for your diabetes/high blood pressure from being obese. It's not natural or God's plan."

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...