Friday, May 23, 2008

In NYC


I've been in NYC since Wednesday. Hubby is working like a pyscho. We're staying at the Palace. It's nice being with my best friend... it's not quite as lonely. During the days I stay in bed in my hotel. I can't seem to get out of bed. Dilly comes over after work and we grab dinner/chill/have fun.

I'll be 9 weeks pregnant with the creature. Miscarriage still has not started. Great, I look forward to a D&C when I get back to Los Angeles.

The rest of my weekend will be about doing yuppy things and going to yuppy events (not out of choice).
Peace.

5 comments:

yasmine said...

beautiful lady,
i'm so glad you are still posting.
i've hit refresh and refresh over and over during the past week or so, just to check in, hoping that you're doing okay. sending you much love and good vibes. may you have good health and all the strength you could need to get through this time.

i am glad you're with your best friend.
=)

kit-n-kumari said...

*hug hug hug*

~Kali~ said...

My thoughts are with you. I miss you. I hope your spirit is not broken. I know how hard this has been on you. Loves.

ZenDenizen said...

*hugs* I just saw this post today otherwise it would have been nice to visit you. I hope to see you next time.

Chamak said...

I have no words to offer. I'm sorry to hear about what happened and I admire your bravery, your humor and your grace during this difficult time. I don't know you in real life but I think of you as a friend. I wish you the very best always. Sending you warm energy.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...