Friday, July 29, 2011

First reiki session on my guinea pig

The kids were fussy and kept crying from their bedroom after we put them to bed, so it was a short session. 

My hands felt certain sensations as I moved them over his body.  I noticed a pull around his head, heart, belly and ankles.

Afterwards, he said, "I feel so relaxed now.  My ankle feels better."

Also, when I conveyed the cost of my attunment, he simply said, "Okay, as long as you're happy."  That was it.  And then he told me that he had miscalculated our joint after tax disposable income -- we have more money for enjoying life than we thought we originally had!!!   Thanks God.  

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...