Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Circle of Women

It's always with a circle of women where I feel my greatest potential.

I had a fabulous evening full good conversation, amazing women, delish food and equally tasty wine and such.  Where else but LA will women organically sit in circle and discuss raising their vibrational energies?  It was liberating to meet people who were in sync with me, who feel the divine/universe/God in all its glory supporting them, with the conviction that life has purpose.  My heart needed that connection.

I also met lovely healers.  I've always been drawn to healing and sensitive to vibes, so meeting these wonderful women was what I was searching for.  I watched them heal.  I felt the warmth of the healing energy on my skin, it was comforting and nurturing.  I need to learn more about this.  I was able to tap into something.  I felt as if a gigantic neon sign started flashing in front of me

Reiki!

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...