Tuesday, November 1, 2011

At Peace, Be

I was invited to be part of a psychic workshop, for a lack of better words.  Essentially, Salsa had seen a hypnotherapist (Doc).  One of Doc's patients through hypnotherapy was able to connect to the divine light and be a channel.  In other words, in this state of mind, she can scan someone's body, communicate with divine energy/spirit guides and tell a person about their physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Salsa, A. Daria and I decided to go.  It FUCKING rocks to have a posse that is on the same wavelength as me.  They just get it. In turn, they help me get it.  GRATEFUL.

20 or so women all huddled together in a small apartment in Santa Monica.  My scan was beautiful. Here are some highlights:

  • I meditate beautifully
  • I'm blessed
  • I came into this world out of curiosity, I came to the workshop out of curiosity
  • My chakras and aurora looked great
  • I was told to keep doing what I was doing
  • My babies are doing great
  • I have good genes, but on a genetic level, I have hormonal imbalance (true dat, diabetes is rampant in my family)
Afterwards, I thought -- "okay, that's lovely.  but shit man, I'm supposed to do something.  i'm supposed to make a tangible difference.  i'm supposed to do good. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?"  I discussed with Salsa and A. Daria.

We all headed back to the car and 2 women were outside chatting.  I got a tangible sign from the divine.  They sparked up a conversation.  Out of the blue, the essentially told me that my I vibrated at a high level and I was contributing to making the world a better place by simply being.  They told me to send healing energy to Mother Earth, she needs it.  I will do so as soon I complete my Reiki II next year.

Simply being?  But.. but... but... what about having to suffer, hard work, etc.  Life isn't easy, right?

WRONG.

I meditated that night and asked the divine, "show me the next steps."  I heard a distinct voice, the voice of God and I was told:  Enjoy your life.  Be happy and grateful.  You are contributing by doing good, raising your children and by being.

I think I finally get it.  Be in the present. 

http://www.augustmayfield.com/uploaded_images/Be-in-the-Present-736932.jpg

1 comment:

Dilly Bar said...

Whoa. First of all good quote at the end there. So true.

Not let me get down to what I wanted to say. I am amazed at your ability to connect and hear from the divine. You must be very centered and at peace to be able to do that. Im so impressed! I feel all I ever do is ask my God questions, but never get a clear answer. I feel I have signs here and there, but nothing that spells it out like that!

BTW, I agree that you can do so much by just being. You do so much for me by just being my friend. Keep being you, enjoying life, and sharing your positive energy with others. Spreading your positive influence can only change others, and change the world for the good.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...