Thursday, March 8, 2007

Date Night With the Girls

Roonie, C and I checked out The Namesake (free screening!). This dude (white) had also seen the movie and thought he was using a clever pick up line by asking me, "Hey, are you Indian?" For full story check out this (she's a master story teller). Tip for you boys: if you want to pick up a chick, doesn't matter what her ethnicity is, just say, "hey are you Indian?" Simply brilliant.

We were all starved after the movie and hit In-N-Out Burger for grub and I was in a quandary as I gave up meat for Lent and am allergic to wheat. What does a girl order? I started giggling in line thinking about my order, "double double please, no bun, no meat." By the time I reach the cashier, I can't order b/c I can not contain my laughter and ask Roonie to order for me. Surprisingly, the cashier does not blink an eye. This is Hollywood, a protein style veggie burger (cheese, tomato and onion in a lettuce wrap) is no thing.

Love this City. Love the company of good friends more. Los Angeles + Good Friends = Priceless

12 comments:

Pritilata said...

How was the movie? (I am Bengali too -- so I am SO excited to see it!)

Anonymous said...

Your husband has the hots for me. He loves blondes and white skin but he knows it is forbidden. A white woman is still the most precious commodity and that's why he desires me so much. I feel bad for you, for the poor spelling. I think your husband told me you went to law school but I think it is a family lie. You are dumber than Rosie O'Dumbell, chica. And you are poor wanting to be rich. Why do you live in such a sleazy apartment?

Anonymous said...

You dumb cow. You don't even know how to spell "chic" for a "GIRL", but I will not tell you. I will just watch you change it.

Your father Bill is probably some lapsed excommunicated ex-priest. You are wrong to believe in abortion and call yourself a Catholic. It has nothing to do with your conscience and everything to do with the teachings of the Church. But you would not know any of that.
At the time when the Catholic religion is under major attack from every direction, you are not one to defend it, stand for its values proudly. You can't hold your head up because you are as lapsed as your father Bill if not more.

These days, Catholicism is most hated and Islam is most loved by the media. No one needs your support, you are a flake!

Bengali Chick said...

Hello my little troll. You're funny. I blocked your IP address and you actually took the time to find another one! You even posted twice today!

You have such a hard on for me:) Licky.. Licky.. Licky. Keep fantasizing baby.

Bengali Chick said...

Funny troll bumpkin. FYI: Father Bill was up for Archbishop. Are you Catholic honey?

Ashok said...

B.C. is hot. Brown skin is sexy.

Bengali Chick said...

Pritilata: The movie was AWESOME.

Arun said...

Anonymous, why all the hatred towards B.C.? She has never said anything bad about you (at least untill you made up lies and started posting negative comments about her on her blog).

You should find a way of releasing all of the negativity inside of you -- perhaps try to get laid? If you had a man to fulfill your sexual desires then perhaps you would not feel the need to make up lies and berate others during the majority of your waking hours.

roonie said...

I am laughing again thinking about your protein veggie burger. Oh my god. That was quality entertainment right thurrr!

Troll comments on my blog, too. I think it's a mix of jealousy and lust. Two cute, well-educated, happy women...what else could be more threatening?

tamasha said...

Oh my god, she's hilarious.

I'm not Bengali, but I'm still psyched to see The Namesake (duh).

It will pass... said...

Sounds like a fabulous time!

Wow, this troll is relentless... Amazing!

Anonymous said...

I am curious about this movie. I am excited to watch it when I am back in bay area. That troll seems to have no life of her own.

-Spee

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...