Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tex-Mex


I haven't found authentic Mexican food in San Antonio, however, there is plenty of Tex-Mex. Mexican food in L.A. is fresh, full of flavor and naturally delicious. Tex-Mex is greasy, salty and fried, albeit tasty but not everyday. I've been eating a lot of Tex-Mex (San Antonio lacks international cuisine) and now my diet is deficient from the lack of vegetables. I am tired of the damn Tex-Mex. I never ever grew sick of Mexican food in L.A. This confirms it, I am ready to go home.

1 comment:

roonie said...

Is that really all there is there? I'm eating some amazing food here in Houston...!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...