Thursday, August 9, 2007

Makeup

Makeup:
  1. Foundation: Bare Escentuals
  2. Under eye concealer: Becca
  3. Powder: Almay Skin Stays Clean that I picked up at Big Lots for $1.
  4. Blush: Revlon Gold Affair
  5. Top eyelid eyeliner: Wet 'n Wild Mega Liner (liquid and lasts all fucking day) $1.99
  6. Inner eye eyelsiner: Some stuff my mom gets from the Indian store for like $1. Better than all brand name eyeliners. This junk stays on my inner eye. It's so freaking rich and black!
  7. Mascara: DiorShow
  8. Lipstick: MaxFactor -- old as hell. Hubby hates the color but it stays on all day long. Hell I fell asleep with this lipstick on and it looked almost perfect the next day (after hot sex mind you).

3 Things Needed:
  1. Desperate for haircut
  2. Braces
  3. Teeth whitening

4 comments:

tamasha said...

When I got back from the Desh, my teeth were so white! That's what 40 days without coffee or red wine will do. I feel so much prettier when my teeth are bright. I've been known to compliment people on their teeth. Apparently that's weird.

Bengali Chick said...

When I came from Bangladesh my teeth were SPANKING WHITE! I'm getting my teeth whitened fo' sure.

It will pass... said...

Wow, you have a beautiful smile! And I happen to love the lipcolor. I've been trying to whiten my teeth with Listerine Whitening stuff, and it's not working. I'm going to try Crest White Strips next...

roonie said...

You do NOT need braces at all, my friend!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...