Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 3 of Healing My Past: 32 years old

We're having family visit.  One person in particular is not a very happy person, she has moods where's quite unhappy and bitter.  She is also very pushy about her views, in a way that isn't exactly respectful.  I find her tiring.  Her energy can be draining.

Last night, I reacted a bit, just a bit to her antics.  And I shouldn't have.  I want to be in a place where I don't need my hands on my heart chakra while listening to her speak to me.  I want to look at her with love and light and not ever get into that catty place.

Fuck man, it's hard!!!

So I sent reiki to me, the last week or so.  My heart needed some energy.  Also, I have to fully realize that I can never change her.  I must accept her as is and control my own reaction.  
http://ginevra.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83453352869e201157220d05c970b-320wi

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...