Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Daily Murkiness


I am sure to find stress. Once one problem goes away I fabricate another. Funny how I stopped complaining about the "career" problem once I started focusing on the "baby" problem. Well now I've reverted back to the "career" problem since I've essentially resolved the "baby" problem.

Wonderful ain't it? I compartamentalize my life into problems. So now I'm giving myself stress and heart burn over the career thing. Nothing has changed, I still have my good on paper job, but now I have started to analyze my career, career ambitions and finding meaning in a professional arena. Funny how NONE of this was an issue yesterday.

My world is a roller coaster, enjoy!

3 comments:

Dilly Bar said...

Totally see where you are coming from! Im sure once my whole exam and applications are done, I'll start complaining about whats missing in my relationship !

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I've essentially resolved the "baby" problem

Did I miss something? Is there a baby on the way?!

Bengali Chick said...

GPG: no baby!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...