Monday, August 6, 2007

My Espresso Maker

I pay The Coffee Bean good money for my daily espresso/Americano/latte. I am such a lazy fuck. I own a Delonghi Espresso Maker. I haven't cleaned it out in over a year, hence, I haven't used it. This weekend I cleaned the shit out of it and it honestly took less than 30 minutes. I have been drinking delicious mocha lattes & Americanos. It's so nice to be able to wake up first thing in the morning and smell my home made espresso. Yum. I promise to take better care of you my darling espresso maker.

2 comments:

It will pass... said...

MMmm... Expresso... I recently made home in a very small town, and there is not one decent coffee shop anywhere. I buy crappy latte after crappy latte and it SUCKS! How I wish I had an expresso machine!

Bengali Chick said...

You can also buy a stove top one:

http://www.amazon.com/Espresso-Maker-Stove-top-6-cup/dp/B0000CFSS0

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...