Sunday, August 5, 2007

Dealer

I fucking hate having a car. Do you know how siked I was to move to San Francisco? I got rid of my fucking car. I don't know anything about cars/repairs and neither does hubby. I love my hybrid but I was not excited to move to LA and have to buy a car. While it is *possible* to get around Los Angeles without a car, it would downright suck to holy hell.

I have a crack on my windshield. Hubby, my little safety pumpkin, wants me to get my windshield replaced ASAP.

Dealer Quote: $1,000 for just the part PLUS $150hr/labor.
Some Auto Glass Place Quote: $275.04
Quote from Auto Glass Place in the City of Commerce (not the best hood): $194.18

I have an appointment on Saturday in the City of Commerce. Ugh! I hate having a car.

1 comment:

Dilly Bar said...

you wont need a car when you move to nyc! yay, at least theres one thing you can like about new york now

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...