Thursday, August 2, 2007

Sexsomnia


Oh SHIT I fell asleep during sex. How did that happen? Hmm.. well
this feels good. I could have sworn we both came already. [Drifting back to sleep]

[Conversation with hubby the next day]
Hubby: Do you remember us having sex in our sleep last night?
Me: Huh?
Hubby: We made love once. We fell asleep. And then I woke up and I was inside of you.
Me: Hmmm.. Now it all makes sense.
[Conversation with best friend]

Me: Oh Dilly we had sex again in our sleep.
Dilly: Which is why I can't ever crash on your floor.
Me: Oh come now.
Dilly: Uhm.. remember the time that we were all sleeping over Doc's place? We were watching a movie and all of a sudden your hubby tried to mount you in his sleep. Gross.
Diagnosis: Sexsomnia. So instead of sleepwalking we engage in sleepfucking -- I don't mind it at all;)

Maybe all of the times I thought I was having vivid dreams about cumming were real and hubster and I were getting it on...

2 comments:

Dilly Bar said...

this is exactly why i never sleep next to you guys!

roonie said...

Dude, didn't we all fall asleep next to each other that one time watching a movie? Is that why you two were all wrapped up together when we woke up? Sex while sleeping?

You horny kids!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...