Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hi from Hollywood

It's been a really long time since I've blogged. So why now? Major life changes. I am opting out of the traditional workforce to stay at home with my 3 young kids. I want to share our shenanigans with friends and family in order to stay connected. Also, I've learned that every experience, good and bad, is just that -- an experience -- which means staying chill and positive rather than losing my shit. This blog will serve as a gentle reminder to stay calm and upbeat in the face of any challenge. That said, I'm a mom to three young kids (3 year old twins and a 9 month old), so I will be keeping it real (this blog may get colorful).

Love and light!!

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...