Sunday, February 11, 2007

Dear Grandmother:

I find you to be a f*cking cunt. I hope there is a special place in hell for a b*tch like you. You never deserved to have children. Here are the a few of the reasons you are a vile creature:

  1. Your eldest son called you on Monday night and cried to you on the phone because he is sick and asked you to come visit him and you said, "well I guess I'll pray for you" and hung up the phone. He raised your entire family, you ungrateful as*hole.
  2. You know very well that your son cries out for you in his hospital bed and you don't give a sh*t.
  3. You make pathetic excuses to our family in Connecticut such as "I'm so scared to fly to California." Really you stupid b*tch? You fly to India every few months on your own and travel by yourself with no worry. You only care about yourself.

My cousin called me today to tell me that he would try to convince you to visit. Why the f*ck should someone have to convince you to visit your sick and dying son, you stupid whore? Don't bother to come visit us. You are not my family and you never will be. If my father dies, and you dare show your face at his funeral, I will drag you by your hair in front of the entire family and throw you out of the Church.

I have no forgiveness in my heart when it comes to you. I hope you die alone you f*cking b*tch.

With Little Regard,
Bengalic Chick & Bengali Dude

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

why does your grandmother not want to visit your father?

Bengali Chick said...

Anon, I think she is a horrible person. There has never been a fight between her and my dad. She lived in our house, my dad always provided for her. She is just a bad person. For example, she beat my mom and every daughter-in-law that was left in her care.

I don't understand how she can be so heartless.

Roonie said...

What goes around comes around! That's all that needs to be said.

Chai said...

wow, she sounds horrific. i don't get people like that. where they don't find love in their (fe/male) hearts to care for their children. it's appalling. particularly in cases like this where your father is ill.

my thoughts are with you and your family.

~Little Bull~ said...

I'm sorry...this just adds to all the stuff that you are already dealing with!
You can share my granparents with me, okay?

I hope your visit with the parents was good, I know you needed it!

Anonymous said...

Your "letter to Grandmother" demonstrates the false and fraudulent personality of yours. You start by "dear grandmother" and then, in the first sentence you call her a cunt. Nice!

Your grandmother likely does not want to see YOU. YOU scare her with what you became, a loser Indian married to a much whiter but Indian boy. Indians are scary, man, really scary. That culture is still in the middle ages.

Pritilata said...

I have some older family members who act equally unkind. I guess this just goes to show that with age does not necessarily come maturity, wisdom and kindness. So glad that you and your brother can recognize the ills of her ways and not repeat them yourself. I guess in the end we cannot control the actions of others, but can just learn from others (both positive and negative). I am sure that your brother, mother and you will shower your father with tons of love and support and hopefully compensation in someway for your grandmother's behavior. Take care.

Tootie said...

i could feel the rage through the computer screen. people can be real jerks.

i hope you and your family are doing well. you all are in my thoughts and prayers!

It will pass... said...

I'm sorry. Sickness/ death seems to bring out the worst in some. I wish I could give you a backwards hug. That's what my daughter does to make me feel better, and it really helps.

Anonymous said...

is she afraid to see him as it's a reminder that her time is coming up? it's hard for parents to see their children suffer.

West Coast Mommy said...

Maybe she doesn't want to visit because she's sad to see her son so sick. She does sound horrible for beating your mom though. That is unbelievable.

DesiMom said...

Beat your Mom and other dils? Oh my God!
I'm so sorry.

Mango Pickle said...

I'm sorry you have to go through this. I can't imagine the hurt that your dad must feel. And your mom as well, living with that sort of abuse.

kit and kumari said...

i gots a grandma like that, too but her problem is that she won't LEAVE my parent's home.

some people are just...wrong.
my prayers for your family, BC.

kit and kumari said...

i gots a g-ma like that too, except her problem is that she won't leave my parents' home.

some people are just... wrong.

good luck with everything, BC. (and sorry if this a repeat.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...